The Intercept® Oral Fluid Drug Test is the first and only FDA-cleared oral fluid drug test for the 9 most requested drugs of abuse.
- 3 easy-step procedure
- Collection in 5 minutes
- Non-invasive, dignified collections
- Positivity rates that outperform urine drug testing
- Confirmations performed with the gold standard LC-MS-MS
Trusted and Reliable
- FDA-cleared device with the 9 most requested drugs of abuse assays
- #1 recognized brand in oral fluid drug testing
- Over 100 million tests have been performed in workplace, criminal justice, drug treatment, healthcare, schools and more .
Proven clinical laboratory accuracy
|SAMHSA Drug Panel||Urine Analysis||Oral Fluid|
|Overall positive rate||4.8%||9.1%|
Intercept® Oral Fluid Drug Test assays also include Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, and Methadone.
Inquire with OraSure regarding additional drug tests that may be available through our laboratory partners.
Oral fluid lab-based testing has been outperforming and outpacing urine-lab-based testing since 2009 and now nearly doubling the positivity rates in 2015.
Even more impressive, oral fluid can detect recent drug use making it a first choice for “Under the Influence” or “Potential Impairment” testing especially in states that have legalized marijuana.
Data on file. 1 Quest Diagnostics 2010-2015 Drug Testing Indexes.