- Verify the foil pouch is intact. Verify the product is within the expiration date as indicated on the pouch.
- Remove the CLIA Waived Drug Test Cup from the foil pouch just prior to collection.
- Provide the donor with the CLIA Waived Drug Test Cup device and device cover.
- Instruct the donor to provide adequate specimen volume. Urine level must be between the 30ml minimum and 110ml maximum fill lines printed on the CLIA Waived Drug Test Cup.
- Ensure the cap has been screwed FIRMLY on the cup after the donor has given back the cup.
- The test must be interpreted within 5 and 10 minutes after sample collection (see next page).
Previous LessonNext Lesson